HopeBridge Home Health is looking to hire reliable, caring individuals for Direct Care.
Positions are full - or part-time.
We are delighted that you're interested in working with HopeBridge. Please understand, as an agency, our reputation depends on the quality of caregivers that we put in clients' homes. Our minimum application requirements are that you must:
- Have either an HCA or NAC (or higher) certification that is current and active. NAR-licensed individuals must complete HCA or NAC classes within 6 months of hire. Applicants without a license but have private caregiving experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Be able to present a current copy of First Aid and CPR training.
- Current Washington state drivers license and insurance.
- Have at least one year of caregiving experience, with two work-related references.
- Allow for a background check for Washington State, as well as any other state you have worked in as a caregiver.
We offer competitive starting wages for direct care staff with opportunities to increase wages after a probationary period. We are also now offering benefits including health, vision and dental. A portion of the premiums will be paid after 90 days. We value development of our caregiving team and offer continuing education and the opportunity to work with caring and dynamic staff.